We’re READY, and we’re SERIOUS – says General Kiyani
General Rtd. Aslam Baig has said that US General Mullen is pressing our authorities to allow India to hit certain targets, keeping silent and indifferent to the situation as they have been doing in case of US drone attacks, which he believes, will cool down India and diffuse tensions between the two countries.
“I don’t think that conscientious Pakistani nation and brave armed forces of Pakistan will accept such a situation. This will be shameful and render Pakistan’s submission to India,” the retired General said.
He called upon the rulers to explain their position in this regard. He said that the US was after ridiculing the sovereignty of Pakistan only to please India and Mullen had come with a dangerous message.
UPDATE: Reports coming in from variuos sources suggest that COAS Gen. Kiyani made it clear yesterday that regardless of how the civilan government chooses to respond to the US request to allow Indian ‘surgical strikes’, Pakistan Army will not accept any Indian intrusion. The scrambling of jets over Lahore and Islamabad yesterday was part of this and the armed forces are alert and ready to defend against any Indian action.
Kiyani is also said to have told US Michael Mullen that in event of any aggression from India, the US and NATO can ‘forget about’ using Pakistan territory to supply their forces in Afghanistan as all resources will be diverted to defending against India on the eastern border.
“The armed forces are fully prepared to meet any eventuality, as his men are ready to sacrifice for their country,” General Kiyani told the Zardari Govt. yesterday in a meeting where he also stressed that any further buckling under mounting Indian pressure would prove counter-productive in the sense that it would further encourage New Delhi to build up pressure on Islamabad.
Pakistan would respond “within minutes” in the event of surgical strikes by India, he added.
We started counting our days long time ago. But we didn’t know India would invite us to give a reason to take her down with us. Bravo India! Only to appease the 4% in Mumbai, you’re taking the rest of the 96% down by triggering the Pakistani nation – which has never taken pride in anything except in teaching the Hindu zionists a lesson. We’re ready to teach you the lesson once again, that you’ve forgotten in less than half a century.
In other words: Finally Master Yoda(Gen Kiyani) has responded to the verbal aggression of the Dark Lord(Hindu Zionist Military).
Master Yoda in his recent statement has said, and I quote: “a wrong direction the dark forces have taken. Teach them a lasting lesson, we will!”
This entry was posted on December 23, 2008 at 4:55 pm and is filed under Uncategorized with tags Does Pakistan have the ability to defend against Indian aggression?, How capable is our army?, How ready is Pakistan?, Is Pakistan military ready?, Military strength of Pakistan, What does Gen Kiyani saying?, What is General Kiyani saying?, What will happen to Pakistan?, Will India strike Pakistan?. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.